- In terms of both program operations and bottom line financial performance, few occupational health programs are close to reaching their full potential. RYAN Associates’ three senior consultants have put together a package intended to “cut to the chase” and guide your program in the right direction.
- Our review includes dozens of operational, infrastructure product line development and integration, staffing, financial, and sales/marketing recommendations A core consulting competency, our consultanting staff specializes in product integration including urgent care, onsite programs, wellness and other service lines.
How much of my time will be required?
Very little! A one hour conference call at the outset, a few hours to complete the program audit instrument, and an hour debriefing call on the back end. Perhaps a total of five hours.
Why RYAN Associates?
- We have analyzed more programs than anyone, having completed almost 800 consulting engagements in 49 states since 1985. Experience counts!
- Our methodology allows us to benchmark your program with other programs. Your program need not operate in a vacuum.
- Donna Lee Gardner, Roy Gerber and Frank Leone collectively assume responsibility for each review -each with more than 30 years of occupational health experience – no raw rookies on this team!
What is the next step?
Roy Gerber, our national director of consulting, can walk you through the process, answer your questions, discuss deliverables, and set up a timetable if and when you are ready to proceed.
Call Roy at 800-666-7926, x16 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).